Dr. Vita Glutathione
Dr. Vita Glutathione with Vitamin E and C is another quality product of TOPLC Biomedical Inc. Achieve healthier glowing skin with Dr. Vita Glutathione.
Gluta-Y®, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Probiotics, Magnesium + Zinc
All in One Capsule!💊 ( For Men & Women)
Dr. Vita Glutathione helps to achieve healthier, whiter. and glowing skin.
- Gluta-Y® - Patented Glutathione
- Vitamin C – Helps to enhance the activity of glutathione and also an antioxidant that inhibits melanin production.
- Vitamin E Kiwi Extract – Has anti-inflammatory effect that helps fights and clears acne; also useful in controlling sebum (oil) production of the skin.
- Probiotics – Increases the absorption of glutathione and other ingredients.
- Elastin – helps maintains skin elasticity.
Benefits of Dr. Vita Glutathione to your body!
- Glutathione helps promotes whitening
- Vitamin E for Antioxidant and Anti-aging
- Vitamin C promotes collagen absorption
- Magnesium + Zinc = Key to rejuvenating skin
It can also...
- Protect your liver
- Boost your immune system
- Flush-out Toxins
- Tighten Pores and Saggy Skin
- Protect Skin damaging because of UV Rays
How to take Dr. Vita Glutathione?
- You can take 1-2 capsules of Dr. Vita Glutathione everyday. It can be in the morning or in the evening, before or after meal.
Is there any side effects from taking Dr. Vita Glutathione?
- No. But taking ordinary glutathione long-term has been linked to lower zinc levels. Inhaled glutathione may also trigger asthma attacks in people who have asthma. Symptoms may include wheezing.
Choose only Dr. Vita.
What is the best time to take dr vita glutathione?
- The best time in taking glutathione is when your stomach is empty, like before going to bed or early in the morning. There are no reports of glutathione overdose but it should be only taken for a maximum of two capsules per day.
Is dr vita glutathione good for the kidneys?
- Role of glutathione transport processes in kidney function. The kidneys are highly dependent on an adequate supply of glutathione (GSH) to maintain normal function. This is due, in part, to high rates of aerobic metabolism, particularly in the proximal tubules.
Dosage & Indication:
- You can take maximum of 4 capsules of Dr. Vita Glutathione everyday. It can be the in the morning or evening, before or after meal.
- But if you're planning to consume only one capsule per day, take it in the morning so it can also protect you from UV rays.
Who can take Dr. Vita Glutathione?
- It can be used by 18 years old and above.
I am Pregnant and/or Lactating, is Dr. Vita Glutathione still advisable ?
- Though this product is safe and made of natural ingredients, it is better to consult the doctor first if you are lactating or pregnant.
Can I take this along with my other medications?
This product is safe and made of natural ingredients so you could still use this product 2 hours after taking in the medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely, yes! And not just that. Because Dr. Vita products are already known worldwide and is ISO certified. It also has HALAL certificate and HACCP certificate.
Delivery takes 1-5 days maximum for Metro Manila and Luzon while it might take 2-10 days for Visayas and Mindanao.
Yes! Enable for us to give you a risk-free payment, we opted to provide with a COD system in place so you won't have to worry about any fraudulent transactions thus ensuring also faster delivery time.
Yes, we have. For us to serve you better, we've decided to make every single product available for free shipping. You don't have to worry about any hidden charges anymore. You might also be surprised if sometimes we've cut off the original price and turn your order into a promo so you'll be able to save more.
Dr. Vita is a trademark of TOPLC Biomedical Inc. On the other hand, Shantahl Direct Sales is the exclusive distributor of Dr. Vita products.
Meanwhile, www.pinoyhealthyliving.com is a Shantahl Direct Sales Inc.(SDSI) VIP member and associate with ID number 115715.
Honestly, we are NOT sure if those products are legit. But if it is below our suggested retail price(SRP), it is unlikely to be original and possibly FAKE.
With some considerations, yes. We also have distributors selling on the platform. But they abide within our company's policy and is selling our products on suggested retail price.
No. The company sets an SRP for all the products wherein the price range is beneficial for both parties (the company and the seller). If those products are bought below the SRP price, then that said product is potentially unsafe and/or fake.
The worst is, the company is NOT liable for any side effects and potential dangers omitted from taking those "cheaper" Dr. Vita products sold on Lazada and Shopee.