Dr. Vita Q10 Serum® | Whitening & Vitamin C
Dr. Vita Q10 serum provides cells with energy to build collagen and elastin. Coenzyme Q10 is found in abundance in young skin but the amount decreases as we get older.
Using Dr. Vita Q10 will keep skin fresh by energizing your skin cells. Lack of collagen in the skin creates conditions for wrinkling and overall rougher skin texture.
Dr. Vita Q10 Serum is formulated by Nisshin Pharma Inc. in Japan that has a unique patented ingredient called Cerawhite® in combination with Coenzyme Q10, Argan Oil, and many more to effectively fight signs of aging, whitens, & nourishes your skin.
It is an all-in-one serum that contains anti-aging, hydrating, and whitening properties that promote a more radiant and youthful looking skin.
Ingredients & Benefits
- Coenzyme Q10 – It is an antioxidant that eliminates the free radicals from inside and outside our cells to slow down aging of skin.
- Vitamin E – A powerful antioxidant that reduces inflammation and makes your skin look younger. It also promotes healing of wounds.
- Vitamin C – It helps the skin resist UV rays and prevents oxidation of melanin that causes skin to darken. It promotes a lighter and brighter skin tone.
- Cerawhite® - A patented whitening ingredient derived from herbs. Contains Glutathione that prevents the production of melanin, Ellagic Acid that prevents inflammation and the breakdown of collagen to prevent formation of wrinkles, and Ascorbyl Glucoside that is an antioxidant that reduces signs of aging and evens out skin tone.
- Argan Oil – Helps hydrate and moisturize skin and keep it from drying out.
- Vitamin A – Stimulates collagen and elastin production to help keep skin looking firm and youthful.
- Rosehip Oil – Rich in Linoleic Acid and Linolenic Acid that improve cell membrane synthesis, which helps in smoothing fine lines.
- Lavender Oil – Soothes skin and works with collagen to make skin firm, and improves the appearance of fine lines and skin texture.
About Dr. Vita
Dr. Vita is a leading brand of food supplements that aims to provide high quality healthcare products for consumers worldwide. Dr. Vita products are FDA-compliant and manufactured in an ISO, GMP, and HACCP Certified factory to ensure the best quality possible. With research-based products formulated by medical experts, Dr. Vita food supplements are proven both safe and effective.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely, yes! And not just that. Because Dr. Vita products are already known worldwide and is ISO certified. It also has HALAL certificate and HACCP certificate.
Delivery takes 1-5 days maximum for Metro Manila and Luzon while it might take 2-10 days for Visayas and Mindanao. International orders like the U.S. takes 12-16 days. Shipping is calculated upon checkout.
Yes! Enable for us to give you a risk-free payment, we opted to provide with a COD system in place so you won't have to worry about any fraudulent transactions thus ensuring also a faster delivery time. Please note, cash on delivery is only available in the Philippines.
Yes, we do. For us to serve you better, we've decided to make every single product available for free shipping. You don't have to worry about any hidden charges anymore. You might also be surprised if sometimes we've cut off the original price and turn your order into a promo so you'll be able to save more. Please note, Free Shipping is only available for orders within Philippine territory.
Dr. Vita is a trademark of TOPLC Biomedical Inc. On the other hand, Shantahl Direct Sales is the exclusive distributor of Dr. Vita products.
Meanwhile, www.pinoyhealthyliving.com is a Shantahl Direct Sales Inc.(SDSI) VIP member and associate with ID number 115715.
Our company discourages selling on these platforms. If you've seen dr. vita products sold and below our suggested retail price(SRP), it is likely or possibly FAKE.
No. The company sets an SRP for all the products wherein the price range is beneficial for both parties (the company and the seller). If those products are bought below the SRP price, then that said product is potentially unsafe and/or fake.
The worst is, the company is NOT liable for any side effects and potential dangers omitted from taking those "cheaper" Dr. Vita products sold on Lazada and Shopee.