Dr. Vita DHA | Boost Your Mental Focus (30 Capsules)
Do you have poor memory and tend to forget everything? Or..
- Getting age and losing focus.
- A working mom that takes care of everything.
- Or a hard worker on things that just unreasonably pile up.
Be sharp and regain focus!
Use Dr. Vita DHA with Ginkgo and Zinc.
For your optimum brain function!
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): It is classified as an essential fatty acid because it cannot be synthesized in the body yet it is necessary to boost memory and brain functions in healthy aging adults.
- Phosphatidylserine: Extracted from Soybean Lecithin, an essential component of the body which helps regulated physiological functioning of the body and promotes metabolism and metabolism flexibility.
- Gingko Biloba: Contains flavonoids, ginkgolides, proanthocyanidins, ginkgolic acids, Vitamins A, C and various minerals to help improve blood circulation and increases oxygen levels in the brain for improved memory and concentration.
- Zinc Gluconate: Maintains memory function.
- Vitamin C: protects the nervous system which leads to emotional stability, better memory, a sense of calm and higher IQ.
- B-Vitamins: improving the nerve communications throughout the body and brain.
How to take?
- 1-4 Capsules per day depending on desired results.
- Recommended for 18 years old and above.
- For people with maintenance medications, please consult your doctor.
Best taken with:
- S77 Probiotics, Dr. Vita Barley, Dr. Vita OPC
About Dr. Vita
Dr. Vita is a leading brand of food supplements that aims to provide high quality healthcare products for consumers worldwide. Dr. Vita products are FDA-compliant and manufactured in an ISO, GMP, and HACCP Certified factory to ensure the best quality possible. With research-based products formulated by medical experts, Dr. Vita food supplements are proven both safe and effective.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely, yes! And not just that. Because Dr. Vita products are already known worldwide and is ISO certified. It also has HALAL certificate and HACCP certificate.
Delivery takes 1-5 days maximum for Metro Manila and Luzon while it might take 2-10 days for Visayas and Mindanao. International orders like the U.S. takes 12-16 days. Shipping is calculated upon checkout.
Yes! Enable for us to give you a risk-free payment, we opted to provide with a COD system in place so you won't have to worry about any fraudulent transactions thus ensuring also a faster delivery time. Please note, cash on delivery is only available in the Philippines.
Yes, we do. For us to serve you better, we've decided to make every single product available for free shipping. You don't have to worry about any hidden charges anymore. You might also be surprised if sometimes we've cut off the original price and turn your order into a promo so you'll be able to save more. Please note, Free Shipping is only available for orders within Philippine territory.
Dr. Vita is a trademark of TOPLC Biomedical Inc. On the other hand, Shantahl Direct Sales is the exclusive distributor of Dr. Vita products.
Meanwhile, www.pinoyhealthyliving.com is a Shantahl Direct Sales Inc.(SDSI) VIP member and associate with ID number 115715.
Our company discourages selling on these platforms. If you've seen dr. vita products sold and below our suggested retail price(SRP), it is likely or possibly FAKE.
No. The company sets an SRP for all the products wherein the price range is beneficial for both parties (the company and the seller). If those products are bought below the SRP price, then that said product is potentially unsafe and/or fake.
The worst is, the company is NOT liable for any side effects and potential dangers omitted from taking those "cheaper" Dr. Vita products sold on Lazada and Shopee.