The liver is an essential organ of the body that performs over 500 vital functions. These include removing waste products and foreign substances from the bloodstream, regulating blood sugar levels, and creating essential nutrients. Here are some of its most important functions:
- Albumin Production: Albumin is a protein that keeps fluids in the bloodstream from leaking into surrounding tissue. It also carries hormones, vitamins, and enzymes through the body.
- Bile Production: Bile is a fluid that is critical to the digestion and absorption of fats in the small intestine.
- Filters Blood: All the blood leaving the stomach and intestines passes through the liver, which removes toxins, byproducts, and other harmful substances.
- Regulates Amino Acids: The production of proteins depends on amino acids. The liver makes sure amino acid levels in the bloodstream remain healthy.
- Regulates Blood Clotting: Blood clotting coagulants are created using vitamin K, which can only be absorbed with the help of bile, a fluid the liver produces.
- Resists Infections: As part of the filtering process, the liver also removes bacteria from the bloodstream.
- Stores Vitamins and Minerals: The liver stores significant amounts of vitamins A, D, E, K, and B12, as well as iron and copper.
- Processes Glucose: The liver removes excess glucose (sugar) from the bloodstream and stores it as glycogen. As needed, it can convert glycogen back into glucose.
Explore the profound insights from the Mayo Clinic, revealing a pivotal health concern known as Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD). This condition, striking those who consume minimal to no alcohol, sees an alarming accumulation of excess fat in the liver. Its prevalence is soaring globally, with a notable surge in Middle Eastern and Western nations, mirroring the escalating rates of obesity. As the predominant form of chronic liver disease, NAFLD impacts a staggering 25% of the world's population. Unveil the urgency of understanding and addressing this widespread issue for a healthier tomorrow.
Introducing Shantahl Vertex Pro Antrorata with fermented Antrodia, Linseed, and rice Bran Oil with Selenium and taurine.
What is Antrorata®?
Today, Antrodia camphorata extract is widely used in herbal capsules, herbal blends, teas, and health supplements. It is typically combined with other healthy, all-natural ingredients such as Antrorata®. Antrorata® has been shown to improve liver function in detoxification and purification; it also contains triterpenoids to reduce GPT/GOT; and has been shown to reduce fatigue and enhance physical strength.
Shantahl Vertex Pro Antrorata Powerful Ingredients:
- Antrodia camphorata is a unique mushroom of Taiwan. It is a medicine fungus of the family Basidiomycetes that has been used as a folk drug in Taiwan for the treatment of various health conditions. Antrodia camphorata extract has been proven to have healing properties. Research has shown that it has anti-cancer properties, anti-inflammatory effects, and anti-hypertensive effects, and is a good treatment alternative for cardiovascular diseases, asthma, and other diseases. Antrorata® is an all-natural ingredient that helps reduce fatigue and enhance physical strength.
- Linseed/FLexseed - Linseed and flaxseed generally refer to the same seed. The plant that produces these seeds is scientifically known as Linum usitatissimum, and it is commonly called flax. The terms "linseed" and "flaxseed" are often used interchangeably. One serving of flaxseed provides a good amount of protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids. It may help lower the risk of some cancers, help maintain a healthy weight, and reduce cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Rice Bran Oil - Rice bran oil is a pale yellow, odorless, nutty-flavoured oil with a sweet taste. It is free from trans-fat and contains antioxidants like γ-oryzanol, tocotrienols, squalene, tocopherols, etc.
- It may act as an antioxidant.
- It may reduce inflammation.
- It may lower blood glucose levels.
- It may boost immunity.
- It may lower bad cholesterol levels.
- It may be hypoallergenic (unlikely to cause allergic reactions).
- It may reduce blood pressure.
Taiwan's Rare Mushroom - 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗮
Natural na solusyon para sa hepatits, fatty liver, problema sa atay.
Elevate your health with Shantahl Vertex Pro Antrorata.
Your all-in-one solution for a resilient liver, anti-cancer, fortified immunity, and balanced blood pressure.
Greatful ako sa seller kasi complete yung paliwanag nya sakin about sa product at talagang makikita mo na alam nya kung ano ang ibinebenta nya. I recommend it kasi legit at randam ko sa katawan kong effective sya.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we do. For us to serve you better, we've decided to make every single product available for free shipping. You don't have to worry about any hidden charges anymore. Download our product brochure for more information.
Yes! Enable for us to give you a risk-free payment, we opted to provide with a COD system in place. Please note, cash on delivery is only available in the Philippines.
No. Please note that Shantahl Direct Sales is NOT liable for any side effects and potential dangers committed from underpriced Dr. Vita products. Buy only original.
To know more, Download our product brochure here.
Dr. Vita products are FDA approved, ISO certified, HALAL accredited and made from 100% natural, all organic non-GMO ingredients. Click to visit FDA website.
Delivery takes 1-7 days maximum for Metro Manila and Luzon while it might take 2-10 days for Visayas and Mindanao.
International orders like the U.S. takes 12-16 days. Shipping fee (for international orders) is calculated upon checkout.