Dr. Vita Q10
Madaling mapagod at hingalin?
Inaalagaan mo ba ang puso mo?
Ito ay ilang halimbawa ng mga bagay na nakakabara sa ugat na maaaring makasama sa puso.
- Pagkain ng isda, red meat at hindi balanseng nutrisyon.
- Busy sa trabaho kaya wala ng time mag exercise.
- Paninigarilyo at pag-inom ng alak.
- Stress at palaging overtime sa trabaho.
Kapag ginagawa mo ang isa sa mga nabanggit, kailangan mo na ng CoQ10 at Nattokinase.
Pero good news! Dahil makukuha mo ang mga ito sa Dr. Vita Q10.
May kasama pang Vitamin E.
- Kaya kung ikaw ay medyo mataba, kulang sa pagkain ng fiber, stressed sa work, nagkakaedad na, kulang palagi sa tulog, madalas umiinom at naninigarilyo at walang exercise, uminom lang ng Dr. Vita Q10.
- CoQ10 or Coenzyme Q10 - is an antioxidant present in our body and keep the mitochondria healthy. Mitochondria supply the energy needed for respiration, digestion, cardiac contraction, and muscle movement of the body.
- Nattokinase - Edible Natto has a history of more than 2,000 years. It is a traditional fermented food produced by adding Bacillus subtilis to boiled soybeans. It has a sticky appearance with unique and rich flavor. Natto is a health food in Japan that existed for a long time now. People with stroke, myocardial infarction, and angina are regularly supplemented with Natto for healthier blood vessels and to help reduce bad cholesterol.
- Sodium Ascorbate – helps to reduce blood pressure and reduce heart disease risk.
- Vitamin E – lowers the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Vitamin D – helps to repair damage to the heart and blood vessels caused by high blood pressure.
- Calcium Citrate – helps to lower risk of heart disease.
How to take?
- 1-3 Capsules per day depending on desired results.
- Recommended for ages 18 years old and above. For people with maintenance medications, please consult your doctor.
Best effect when partnered with:
- S77 Probiotics and Dr. Vita Barley
About Dr. Vita
Dr. Vita is a leading brand of food supplements that aims to provide high quality healthcare products for consumers worldwide. Dr. Vita products are FDA-compliant and manufactured in an ISO, GMP, and HACCP Certified factory to ensure the best quality possible. With research-based products formulated by medical experts, Dr. Vita food supplements are proven both safe and effective.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely, yes! And not just that. Because Dr. Vita products are already known worldwide and is ISO certified. It also has HALAL certificate and HACCP certificate.
Delivery takes 1-5 days maximum for Metro Manila and Luzon while it might take 2-10 days for Visayas and Mindanao. International orders like the U.S. takes 12-16 days. Shipping is calculated upon checkout.
Yes! Enable for us to give you a risk-free payment, we opted to provide with a COD system in place so you won't have to worry about any fraudulent transactions thus ensuring also a faster delivery time. Please note, cash on delivery is only available in the Philippines.
Yes, we do. For us to serve you better, we've decided to make every single product available for free shipping. You don't have to worry about any hidden charges anymore. You might also be surprised if sometimes we've cut off the original price and turn your order into a promo so you'll be able to save more. Please note, Free Shipping is only available for orders within Philippine territory.
Dr. Vita is a trademark of TOPLC Biomedical Inc. On the other hand, Shantahl Direct Sales is the exclusive distributor of Dr. Vita products.
Meanwhile, www.pinoyhealthyliving.com is a Shantahl Direct Sales Inc.(SDSI) VIP member and associate with ID number 115715.
Our company discourages selling on these platforms. If you've seen dr. vita products sold and below our suggested retail price(SRP), it is likely or possibly FAKE.
No. The company sets an SRP for all the products wherein the price range is beneficial for both parties (the company and the seller). If those products are bought below the SRP price, then that said product is potentially unsafe and/or fake.
The worst is, the company is NOT liable for any side effects and potential dangers omitted from taking those "cheaper" Dr. Vita products sold on Lazada and Shopee.